This software includes seven Node-RED nodes; a Node-RED node provides some of functions such as receiving data from a data source, modifying data, and sending data to other servers.
The following is a brief description of Node-RED nodes this software provides:
- dft: providing top-k Discrete Fourier Transformation,
- dlpa: providing Distributed Laplace Perturbation Algorithm (DLPA) which is one of the main algorithm of PASTE.
- fluentd-parser: parsing messages from Fluentd,
- fplug-splitter: splitting messages from fplug-logger into four messages so that each message has only one sensor value,
- guard: waiting to send message until it receives messages from all topics,
- local-sum: aggregating topics and computing summation of those values,
- rgen: generating a random value every 10 second to test other nodes.
Most of the above nodes are available in npm. To install them, see each